Friday 27 April 2012

Grandsons Christening card

I made this card for my youngest grandson's Christening .It is an Eline Pellinkhof digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly I love her images.

I cut it out wih my nesties ,coloured with promarkers. The papers are Bearly Mine.
The bottom layer opens up to show another greeting

That is not a spelling mistake on bottom layer , my Grandsons call me Gary as the eldest couldn't say Granny when he was tiny and the name stuck.
I would like to enter this in these challenges
Bearly Mine baby days
Creative Inspirations anything goes
Digital tuesday Challenge winter blues
Passion for Promarkers cut it out
Little Darlings Flowers
Prairie Fairy Fridays anything flowers
Crafty catz anything goes
Bye for now
Hugs
Bettyxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Betty this is absolutely gorgeous I adore that cutie image and the design is superb, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant baby card. It's super cute! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Betty

    This is absolutely amazing - what a fantastic card - love it!

    Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

    See you soon.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Betty, love that shape! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is adorable betty.fabulous design and i love the gorgeous sweet baby.
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the design and that sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have a soft spot for circle cards... this is ingenious with the extra element!thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers this week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah, this is so cute. Love this image and your awesome design. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete