Wednesday 8 April 2015

Throw on the flowers at Whoopsi Daisy

 I'm a little late with with my challenge card for Whoopsi Daisy this time. Our challenge is to throw on the flowers I used an image from Tots to Teen cd which can be bought here.
The challenge lasts a month so I hope you can pop over and join us


I cut the card with my Silhouette Portrait using one of Birds cutting files and flowers.
I hope to put this in the following challenges

Crafty Sentiment Design  Lots of Flowers
Creative Card Crew  Handmade flowers
Through the Purple Haze  Anything goes
The Paper Nest Dolls   Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart  Anything goes
613 Avenue Crafts  Anythng goes
Craft Mania challenge   Flowers

I still have my family here but will try and catch up on some blogs after tomorrow
Bye for now
Bettyxxx

13 comments:

  1. Love the image and fab details,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Betty, I like the shape and the sweet image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Betty, nice to see you posting.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning betty.gorgeous blue colours and sweet image and i love your pretty easel design :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie. Can I just say thankyou from the bottom of my heart for donating to my Just Giving page. I am so touched, you are very kind indeed. I shall let you know how I get on in 3 weeks time. Thankyou again, Marcea xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are still making the most gorgeous cards Betty. Thanks for your lovely comment on my Blog too. I do so appreciate it. Hope your weekend was a good one. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Through the Purple Haze this week..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely card, so pretty and I love that shape! I have a Silhouette Portrait and it is still in the box!!! With my DT hat on thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

      Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

      (Crafty Calendar DT teamie)

      Delete
  9. This is so wonderful card! Thank you for joining in Card Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty this is such a beautiful round easel creation. Loving the cute girl and ornate edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete